- This event has passed.
WA Ear and Hearing Telehealth Forum 2021
11 June @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Working together to explore ways to work together to explore the role of telehealth along the ear health pathway.
Health professionals and providers are invited to join us on Friday 11 June 2021 for this one-day event to:
- Explore the role of telehealth across the patient’s ear health journey and lifespan.
- Identify statewide telehealth capabilities, where telehealth systems are working well and where improvements can be adopted.
- Share knowledge and skills to improve health care delivery in Aboriginal communities through innovative telehealth solutions.
- Participate in hands-on interactive upskilling and education.
- Learn practical applications including use of technology and culturally inclusive practices for Aboriginal people and families.
- Engage and network with other health professionals and providers working to reduce the burden of ear disease.
Who should attend?
Multidisciplinary health professionals with clinical roles or providers with a strong interest in ear and hearing health are invited to attend the Forum, including:
- Clinical practitioners (GPs and Nurses)
- Aboriginal Health Practitioners and Workers
- ENT surgeons
- Ear Health Coordinators
- Primary health care service providers
This forum has been developed in collaboration with the WA Child Ear Health Strategy partners.